[BCAB] My new ElBraille

Jackie Brown jackieannbrown62 at gmail.com
Sat Jul 29 08:19:12 BST 2017

Hi Adrian

Yes it bugs me too.  The documentation for ElBraille itself is downloadable
from their website, but hardly the point when you take the unit out of its
box and need to know what the buttons do, and most important of all, how to
turn it on! I personally like having a separate manual so I can get to grips
with the piece of kit without trying to work out where its help system is
built into the device.  It's very poor and inconsiderate!

Kind regards,

Jackie Brown
Email: Jackieannbrown62 at gmail.com
Follow me on Twitter: @thebrownsplace