[BCAB] Bumblebee first thoughts

Graham Page gpage at useit.plus.com
Sat Jul 29 09:09:11 BST 2017

Hi Ed.
As I said on here last week, I was invited to take part in a trial which involved using this for a week.
My findings largely agree with yours though having got someone sighted to look, it seems that the process of adding a station to the frequently used list is not accessible.
Apparently when you select a station before actually playing it there is a dot you can click to add the station which changes colour but you can't find it even with talkback.
I had the same experience as you when setting up wifi.
I couldn't power off the tablet either without enabling talkback. Did you find this to be the case?

I don't think I have ever heard of a product like this launching without some kind of manual being available.
I also cannot see why they launched so soon after their trials.
They should have used sight village to launch a prototype instead I feel.
Regards

Graham

Sent from my iPhone