[BCAB] Bumblebee first thoughts

Edward Green ergreen1981 at gmail.com
Sat Jul 29 14:10:06 BST 2017

Hi again Grham, all,

I've worked out how to add stations to the favourites list.  The on off toggle does indeed relate to the station on its left.  Once you have selected your stations, there is an "Add stations" option at the top of the screen that you need to select, which is spoken by Bumblebee - I haven't tried it with Talkback.

The only issue with the process is that you need to make sure that you toggle the correct on off button, It's not that simple to confirm your selection, though this part of the process is more easily accomplished with Talkback.

Cheers,

Ed