[BCAB] a quick question for list members who have Internet accounts and routers

John Farley john_farley at btinternet.com
Sat Jul 29 14:44:42 BST 2017

Hello Alexander,

Bear in mind that you are not confined to using a BT Hub.

Like you I use BT internet and my service provider is BT.

I use a Draytek Vigor router as I find it a better and more accessible
router.

I bought mine from broadband buyer, but there are plenty of other sources
for such a device.

Yes, it is more expensive than the BT Hub, but there are cheaper options
available.
Use google to look for routers compatible with BT and it should show up many
of them.

Regards, John

Tel: +44 (0) 1442 259243
Mob: +44 (0) 7815 056076