[BCAB] a quick question for list members who have BTInternet accounts and routers

Robin Davies robindavies18 at gmail.com
Sat Jul 29 15:25:45 BST 2017

Hi

I have a list of BT numbers and one seems to be the one mentioned below.

BT Age and Disability Dept Tel: 0112 020 1999

BT Age and Disability Dept Tel: 0112 020 1999

BT line number check, dial 17070.

B T line faults 0179 359 6931.

BT Broadband helpline:150

BT Broadband Repairs Tel: 0800 800 151

BT Broadband Helpline Tel: 08702 403 349

regards
Robin