[BCAB] a quick question for list members who have BTInternet accounts and routers

Henry Miller henry at henryandangela.co.uk
Sat Jul 29 18:24:35 BST 2017

Hi Alexandra
Our current email account is with Fasthosts, and their call centre is in the
Philippines.  I discovered that if you were a retail customer of fasthosts
you were put through to a UK call center.  Following a long email trail with
Fasthosts I was able to access this service owing to my hearing difficulties
and wonder if BT offer the same service under the DDA?
Best wishes
Henry