[BCAB] Responding to List Messages Using Thunderbird

David Taylor e.david.taylor at icloud.com
Sun Jul 30 02:06:59 BST 2017

Hi,

I think this is a list specific setting, and apparently I've been
responding individually when I thought I was responding to list for
ages. It's a really annoying option if you ask me, a discussion list
should be that, not a reply to an individual list. I'll have to get in
the habbit of replying to all to be sure, and I'm sorry to people who
got individual messages from me when I thought I was replying to list.