[BCAB] Bumblebee first thoughts

Steve Nutt steve at comproom.co.uk
Mon Jul 31 08:54:43 BST 2017

Hi Ed,

Yes, this is correct.

From: Bcab [mailto:bcab-bounces at lists.bcab.org.uk] On Behalf Of Edward Green
Sent: 29 July 2017 11:34
To: BCAB Discussion List <bcab at lists.bcab.org.uk>
Subject: Re: [BCAB] Bumblebee first thoughts

Hi Graham,

Yes, I can't power off the tablet without Talkback running, though presumably doing it this way means that Talkback is enabled on restart.

I noticed in the station list that there is a button to the right of the station name, which is an on off toggle. I haven't played with it sufficiently to know whether there's just one control or one per station.  While it doesn't say what it toggles, I'll play with it to scee if it adds a station to the list.

Mike, I'm not sure about touch whizz i'm afraid, but I'll see if I can find out.

Cheers,

Ed