[BCAB] My new ElBraille

Graham Page gpage at useit.plus.com
Mon Jul 31 10:37:17 BST 2017

I don't think a full manual should be provided in hard copy Braille unless
it is requested.  Instead, a getting started document should be offered that
gives some quick info to get a new user started including how to access the
manual both as a download and on the device itself.  This is what generally
happens with main stream products and this approach surely makes good sense.
Printing a full braille manual takes up a lot of paper, it increases
shipping costs and is surely very environmentally unsound.

Regards

Graham