[BCAB] My new ElBraill

Steve Nutt steve at comproom.co.uk
Mon Jul 31 12:51:46 BST 2017

Hi Jackie,

That's what Kapsys do though with SmartVision 2.  They merely tgell you to
press the menu key on the home screen and go into help.  But if you don't
know where the menu key is, then you're stuck.  Their reasoning is as you
say, because things outdate so quickly and the manual can be retrieved
online.

I am not condoning it, merely pointing out what happens.