[BCAB] Pen Drive/Memory Stick Query

David Scott david972scott at btinternet.com
Fri Nov 3 08:26:41 GMT 2017

Dear Roger, and Mo,
Thank you for your thoughts.   The offending pen-drive/memory-stick has been stored well away from any source of heat, in an archive (acid-free) box, in an upstairs room which is quite cool.   However, perhaps I just have to accept that it is a dead pen-drive memory-stick!
Thanks for your thoughts anyway!
David Scott.