[BCAB] Sound systems

Jackie Brown jackieannbrown62 at gmail.com
Sat Nov 4 11:10:24 GMT 2017

Hi John

What you could do is go to a Richer Sounds if there is one near you.  If you
explain that you want to hear something within your budget, they should be
quite accommodating, and you could book an appointment with one of their
staff so you get the individual help you require.  Take some music you know
rather than listen to something they choose.  If I am looking for sound, I
never listen to what they give me unless I know it well, my bag is generally
full of stuff I would want to try out when I shop for music products.

John Lewis is another place that are quite good at letting you try out such
things.

Kind regards,

Jackie Brown
Email: Jackieannbrown62 at gmail.com