[BCAB] Sean's online briefing about Keepass yesterday evening a great success

Jackie Brown jackieannbrown62 at gmail.com
Tue Nov 21 08:47:36 GMT 2017

Yes Geoff, agreed, it was really interesting, a bit scary, but
thought-provoking.

We at BCAB are trying very hard to give people value for their £10
membership a year, so do think about joining as our online events are really
friendly and interesting.  I even think this list is worth the £10 though of
course it is free to subscribe.  Our TechABreak event is this coming weekend
in Crewe, and members will hopefully be able to listen to recordings from
presentations and interviews with TechSight exhibitors once we get
everything up and running afterwards.

Kind regards,

Jackie Brown
Email: Jackieannbrown62 at gmail.com