[BCAB] A Printing Problme on Outlook

Jackie Brown jackieannbrown62 at gmail.com
Tue Nov 21 14:58:39 GMT 2017

Hi David

When you press control P to print the Email, have you tabbed around the
various boxes to choose how you want the message printed?  I think there are
options for style such as table mode, condensed onto one page, etc.  Have a
play with these settings before you actually print the Email, but please do
come back to us if that doesn't work.

Kind regards,

Jackie Brown
Email: Jackieannbrown62 at gmail.com