[BCAB] outlook still crashing with jaws

David Griffith daj.griffith at gmail.com
Sat Nov 25 13:25:06 GMT 2017

I can’t specifically  help as I have stuck with Outlook 2010.
However in relation to your Windows 10 setup I have to say that for the vast bulk of email work I now use Windows Mail. This does not have all the   features of Outlook but works so much faster and smoother I rarely use Outlook these days.
There are a few work arounds which I detailed in one of my Access blogs but once you get used to it I find it easily the best email experience on any platform.
Things I have found out since I wrote my blog is that Spell checking is done by repeated push of F7 to move from one spelling mistake to another ,  rather than a single push  of F7 as in Outlook. Further like Apple Mail attachments are most easily entered by using a simple  control V paste into an email from File Explorer. Apart from that pretty much all the keystroke you use in Outlook will work the same in Windows Mail.
David Griffith
My Blind Access and Guide dog Blog
http://dgriffithblog.wordpress.com/
My Blind hammer Blog