[BCAB] Upgrading to Windows 10 was: Virtual Assistants on Windows PC.

David W Wood david.g3yxx at googlemail.com
Thu Nov 30 12:01:41 GMT 2017

having continued to use XP Pro until May of this year, the jump to Windows
10 was a huge learning curve, even though my lap top has been running 7 for
2 years.

it runs well now, however the Curtona upgrade in September upset the status
quo with even the latest version of JFW.
all now seems to have settled.

fortunately, ATW provide JFW for me, otherwise I would accelerate my
learning of NVDA which seems to be improving hugely!

ATB

David W Wood