[BCAB] Upgrading to Windows 10 was: Virtual Assistants on Windows PC.

john gallagher john at pianotuner.plus.com
Thu Nov 30 13:27:25 GMT 2017

hi many companies do stick to the old stuff and when they get clattered by mallware and the likes they complain like everything in life one has to nuckle down and put some work in to learn to new way of things otherwise you will loose out like on my lovely good old u 2 mini the net is just a no go. again i am so lucky because i have got the choice. i went to a customer the other day his piano was made in 1910 a spring and loop i should have told him to throw it on the bonfire but i was very very diplamatic and expained why it was not worth tuning it. i always like to try and go for the best and put time in to try and learn it all it's not easy though i do understand and we are all different.