[BCAB] Calling Sonos users

Jackie Brown jackieannbrown62 at gmail.com
Mon Oct 23 15:32:25 BST 2017

Hi Richard and Andrew

Well! I am now up and running again.  I plugged in an ethernet cable, paired
the two speakers again, ran the tuning, and all appears to be well.  But I
am left feeling very uneasy on account of something possibly having failed,
and your experience Richard of having to have two Play5 speakers replaced.
This is not good for something that costs a fair bit, and am now wondering
what the problem with mine is as it literally just died.

Thanks very much for your help guys.

Kind regards,

Jackie Brown
Email: Jackieannbrown62 at gmail.com