[BCAB] Calling Sonos users

Andrew Hodgson andrew at hodgsonfamily.org
Mon Oct 23 16:44:02 BST 2017

Hi,

I would try unplugging the Ethernet cable and see if wireless works, and if that fails re-connect with Ethernet again and then try doing a factory reset.  The diagnostics you get from Sonos would tell you usually if the card is broken, so I would raise a support ticket with Sonos in any case.

Andrew.