[BCAB] Smart meters

Mike Townsend miketownsend at talk21.com
Fri Dec 14 15:10:27 GMT 2018

Hi Jane
This is the guy I met at Techshare.
I gather, like all things, there is delay!
April looks like availability time.
The smart meter comes in two parts. One does the actual work, and the other displays the results. The display can be a standard one, or a smarter one. Originally, they planned to have them to be the same. I think it is cost that made the change.
The accessible display is only available on smart meter 2.
You really have to insist.
But wait for the smart accessible roll out.
Thanks.
Mike