[BCAB] Sky TV guide

David McKerral david at davidmckerral.demon.co.uk
Sat Dec 15 14:17:50 GMT 2018

Hi Barry

I receive the radio and tv guides weekly comprising of Digital Guide, TV
guide and Satellite Guide, all contained in the one attachment, with two
formats: one in Text format and the other in HTML format. I believe if you
request it, you can get them separately that is a file for digital guide,
file for radio guide and a file for satellite guide.

depending on what format you use if, for example, you use the HTML format,
you tab to each channel with digital guide being first, radio guide being
second and satellite guide being third.  Bear in mind the way it is put
together it is comprised with digital first, radio second and satellite
third for each day. you then repeat the process for each day.

on the other hand if you use the text format, you can use the JAWS find
command to ask for the appropriate channel e.g SKY Sports2, Saturday.

hope this helps but if I can help further let me know.

with best wishes

David McKerral