[BCAB] Photos on the iphone

Catherine Turner catherineturner2007 at googlemail.com
Sun Jun 10 08:40:47 BST 2018

Hello,

Please can anyone tell me if you have a strategy for dealing with
photos on the iPhone?  I have never found a way to rename the photos
so they end up being named after the date and time they were taken.
Recently I got a sighted person to take some photos and she renamed
them apparently, I did hear her typing.  But when I looked through the
photos on the phone, and when dropbox uploaded them for me, they were
still just named after the date and time they were taken.  Any
guidance anyone can give me would be greatly appreciated.  The
prospect of taking photos breaks me out in a sweat most times, the
iPhone photos app Drives me around the bend.

Catherine