[BCAB] Embosser Query.

dennis huckle muir1918 at gmail.com
Wed Jun 13 19:47:28 BST 2018

Not sure as I don't know the braille note you mention.
However as I said so long as it has usb out and can send output in braille
it shouldn't be that difficult for someone conversent with embossing in
braille.
It might be worth talking to rnib or sight and sound who both supply the
embosser.
Kind regards,
Dennis huckle.