[BCAB] unwanted calls

Judith Pryor judith.pryor at btinternet.com
Thu Mar 1 14:51:00 GMT 2018

Hi Mo,
On my answer phone on the land line I have a message which states that with held calls, international calls and unknown calls will not be answered, and if you wish to leave a message please do so after the tone.  Wiath my talking caller ID I have found it very effectivemost unwanted callers ring off.  People who really wish to talk to me will start talking on the answer phone.  I then pick up the receiver if I am in earshot.  My main problem though has been the mobile phone.

All the best

Judy

Sent from my iPhone