[BCAB] Possible Solution BTInternett Bulk Mail Problem.

Graham Page gpage at useit.plus.com
Thu Mar 1 17:13:01 GMT 2018

That's useful and I'm glad you are happy with BT in general.  I have found however that for most people the service tends to get regular interruptions particularly at peak times and as others have said, the email is tricky to set up.

I think the discussion here is about how you get away from BT or indeed any other email you might want to change.  I wouldn't want to pay over long to keep my BT mail if I had decided to leave them but I would definitely want that redirection service.  It would be great if people who sent messages to the old email address could be warned that the address had changed and told what date messages sent to the unwanted email address would no longer reach the intended person.

I for one would actually happily pay £30 for three months of that kind of system.

Cheers

Graham