[BCAB] sorting out a mashed up word doc

Roger Woolgrove rawoolgrove at gmail.com
Sat Mar 3 12:57:24 GMT 2018

Hi,

If there are large gaps of spaces you can find a double space and
replace with nothing and repeat until none are found.
find ^n or ^p or ^l and several other letters have specific functions
though I'm not sure which is which anymore except for ^t is tab which
can be replaced with nothing as above. There is definitely a command for
page, paragraph and line.

HTH