[BCAB] open book 9

john coley johncoley at blueyonder.co.uk
Sat Mar 3 20:33:59 GMT 2018

Hi everybody, if there's someone who knows open book could you answer a question for me? Where do I put the clsid for a voice. In the case of jaws they're listed in the sapi5.ini file, but that's not the case with open book. I've looked at the sapi5.ini file and it's totally different. I have an ivona voice I want to use. It shows up in the list of voices, but has what a can only describe as a churchillian lisp. I need to tell open book the frequency and clsid. Any ideas?
                    John.