[BCAB] 32 bit or 64 bit PC?

Darren Brewer darren.m.brewer at blueyonder.co.uk
Sun Mar 4 22:59:11 GMT 2018

Hi clive

Press the windows key and type. system information. Press TAB then
scroll down and It will tell you if you have a 32 or 64 bit machine. If
you are using NVDA there is a very useful add on called resource
monitor. Once installed it will tell you the CPU and memory usage, how
much space partitions are using. the windows version and whether its 32
or 64 bit and other useful stuff. You can download it from here.

https://addons.nvda-project.org/index.en.html

HTH

Darren.