[BCAB] Bag for Esys 40 and laptop

Jackie Brown jackieannbrown62 at gmail.com
Mon Mar 5 08:36:12 GMT 2018

Hi Claire

Your best bet is probably to get some hands on at Currys PC World, John Lewis or luggage outlets.  I say this because it would be really hard to direct you to a bag online when you can't actually see whether it will do the job.  You could save yourself a lot of heartache by actually taking the items to a shop if that's at all possible.  If not, then someone with some sight to help you source something online is your best option, but it could be hit or miss if you go by descriptions.

Kind regards,

Jackie Brown
Email: Jackieannbrown62 at gmail.com
Follow me on Twitter: @thebrownsplace