[BCAB] Bag for Esys 40 and laptop

Jackie Brown jackieannbrown62 at gmail.com
Mon Mar 5 08:46:53 GMT 2018

Hi David

I totally agree, I do the same.  Bespoke laptop bags are a magnet for unscrupulous scum on the lookout for an opportunity to steal.

Generally I am mainly at an airport when I have this kind of kit with me so don't feel quite so uncomfortable.  When I have anything like that with me, I put the shoulder strap over my head so that it goes across my body.  I also have a backpack with a padded insert if there is going to be added weight in what I carry as the distribution for my back is even.  And, like you, I put the laptop or Braille device in a bag or sleeve that fits into the outer backpack or cross body bag.

Kind regards,

Jackie Brown
Email: Jackieannbrown62 at gmail.com
Follow me on Twitter: @thebrownsplace