[BCAB] Oil / gas in NI

Roy Warner roywarnerni at aol.com
Mon Mar 5 12:44:47 GMT 2018

In NI many of us have gas available   We do not have the same Big 6 dual power providers   My neighbour has gas and he is on his second boiler since we first had gas available in this area 20 years ago   Oil remains competitive and works well with my dual system     I would consider upgrading my old Watchman unit.

I would consider moving to gas but the high installation costs  shorter boiler life and no real cost saving is why I stay with oil as the main source of my dual heating solution

 Sent from Roy Warner's iPhone