[BCAB] watchman anywhere

Jackie Brown jackieannbrown62 at gmail.com
Mon Mar 5 13:37:50 GMT 2018

Hi Graham

What Martin has done since he had an oil tank installed is tap the side of
the tank periodically.  As it is a 1,000 litre tank, it really only needs to
be filled roughly twice a year unless the weather is exceptionally bad.  Of
course tapping the tank isn't a full-proof way of doing things, and if he
isn't sure, he will ask his sister to dip it which is just using a stick to
check the tank contents.  There are a lot of companies selling oil, but
Martin uses one or two that are pretty reliable.  He orders, they come
round, tank is filled, job done!

As for accessible monitors, the NI Assembly couldn't organise the proverbial
brewery let alone oil monitoring! (smile.)

Kind regards,

Jackie Brown
Email: Jackieannbrown62 at gmail.com
Follow me on Twitter: @thebrownsplace