[BCAB] Alexa and Shopping Lists

Graham Page gpage at useit.plus.com
Mon Mar 5 15:13:19 GMT 2018

My thoughts are that this is nothing but a gimic unless it is sold better and done a bit more seriously.

Like many others, I am signed up to what's new on Alexa.  It's amazing how much of this newsletter is just taken up by rubbish.  I can ask for jokes or ask stupid questions  such as who are your role models?  I can ask for a random fact, but why would I want to do so?

There are some great skills out there but the people sending out this weeikly  trash mail don't seem to take their own product seriously.

Maybe you just print the shopping list, but that hugely reduces it's usefulness.

Regards

Graham