[BCAB] VI Lists

Ian Macrae ian.macrae1 at sky.com
Mon Mar 5 15:32:22 GMT 2018

There is a group called ViGen access where general access relate3d and other topics are discussed. I would be amazed if there wasn’t a dedicated list for gardeners although I don’t have any details. There is also the UKVIcooks list where matters relating to food and cooking are discussed.
Ian Macrae

ian.macrae1 at sky.com