[BCAB] NVDA question using Outlook 2013

Phil Medway philmedway at philmedway.co.uk
Tue Mar 6 08:09:00 GMT 2018

        Hi Jackie,

NVDA plus n followed by the letter p and then the letter f will get you to
the document formatting options.

You have a long list of items to tab through which are usually set to their
defaults but may be changed here.

These options determine what is spoken and include announcement of tables
lists etc.

When you have made your changes, tab to ok and press enter.

If you have left NVDA to it's default of saving settings on exit, your
changes will be retained, however, if you have turned this off, press NVDA
plus control plus c to save the changes.

I hope this helps,

Regards,

Phil Medway.