[BCAB] 32 bit or 64 bit PC?

Clive Lever clive.lever1955 at gmail.com
Tue Mar 6 20:11:25 GMT 2018

Hi ~Darren and all, as it was I who asked the original question, I'd have to
say I found the most elegant way to find out was to see whether I had a
Programs folder and a programs(86) folder in the C drive, though out of
curiosity I tried all suggested methods, and they all worked. If I needed to
check again in the future, I'd take the simplest course.

Best,
Clive