[BCAB] Zoom conferencing questions

Mobeen Iqbal mobeeniqbal at gmail.com
Tue Mar 6 22:35:15 GMT 2018

Hi Ed.

It is possible for you all to join via phone, but 1 person has to be
hosting the meeting. When I tried, for some reason hosting via phone
didn't work for me but hosting via my PC did. A host is needed because 1
person has to be in ultimate control of starting the meeting, in this
case you with your personal ID.

You can use your personal ID to host a meeting, if you join via your
personal link then it should allow you to host the meeting by signing in.

cheers,

Mo.