[BCAB] amazon frire tv stick

Muzzamil Lakhani muzz.lakhani at googlemail.com
Tue Mar 6 23:12:41 GMT 2018

Yeah mainly good, with snags:
1. No wake word; press button on remote to talk.
2. Cannot dictate in text & password fields.
3. Not able to auto find cheapest/best quality/with AD results (AppleTV has this covered the best). You’ll need to explicitly request app, e.g “Find/Play The Crown on Netflix” . This is important since not doing so will only show you Amazon’s listings, most likely not free or with AD.
The rest is pretty solid.
HTH
Muzz
Sent from my iPhone