[BCAB] Amazon Fire TV stick with Alexa

Muzzamil Lakhani muzz.lakhani at googlemail.com
Tue Mar 6 23:25:21 GMT 2018

The FireTV comes with some very basic, generic Amazon apps, but its not even Amazon’s own complete catalogue of apps. So much for third party apps then, right?
In a few words, Amazon’s App Store is your best friend. Even YouTube, Netflix & a web browser need downloading. You can use Alexa to help find the app on the store (free for all the ones you named). However, explore &  make it your own! :)

HTH
Muzz

Sent from my iPhone