[BCAB] Opening PDF Files

Richard Godfrey-McKay lists.godfrey-mckay at virginmedia.com
Wed Mar 7 09:22:55 GMT 2018

David,
Try one of these:

1. If you have Office 2016, you can press f10 while on the file, and cursor up or down to select the open in Word option.

2. If you don't have a version of Office offering that option, cursor up on the file until you come to "open with" and select the application you want to use to open it.

3. If still stuck, you can send it to me at
richard at godfrey-mckay.co.uk
and I'll send you a Word copy.

Richard
Richard Godfrey-McKay
Telephone: 01738-445 880 if you haven’t called before you may be asked to identify yourself by the Truecall call screening service