[BCAB] Alexa and Shopping Lists

Graham Page gpage at useit.plus.com
Wed Mar 7 11:51:01 GMT 2018

Part of the problem here is that Amazon doesn't seem to market the Echo very
seriously as a useful product.  The What's new in Alexa emails we get are,
in the main, full of useless gimics such as getting the echo to "tell me a
joke"  or answer the question "who are your role models" .  For many people,
blind and sighted alike, using voice control is becoming a powerful and very
viable means of getting useful things done.

Cheers

Graham