[BCAB] Calls to most UK numbers (including mobiles) are now free using Google Home. Yes, free as in hands-free and cost-free.

Graham Page gpage at useit.plus.com
Wed Mar 7 16:35:12 GMT 2018

Hi Jonathan and all.

I am trying to get making calls work on my google home but I'm struggling a bit.

Part of the reason for this is that in the google home app, a lot of the buttons are, as far as I can see, mislabelled which is a bit careless of Google I would say.  There are multiple buttons called Options which does not help, so I have been unable to find the Personal   Results button described in the google help page that Jonathan  points us to.  I have pressed enter on the Iphone tab so I should be getting  instructions that relate to the Iphone rather than Android, but I'm wondering if the personal results tab might itself be mislabelled in the iphone implementation of google home?

Regards

Graham