[BCAB] converting kindle books

Yusuf Osman yusuf.osman at yusufosman.org.uk
Thu Mar 8 10:28:29 GMT 2018

Ian, I'm not entirely sure that it is. I believe that if you own a book, you are entitled to convert that book in to a different format for your personal use, particularly if you are making it more accessible for you as the user. So, in this case if someone has bought a Kindle book, they are entitled to convert it to, for example, plain text in order to then read it on their Braille Note. I'm basing this on a conversation I had with someone from the RNIB some years ago so things may have changed.
Yusuf

I’ve set up a FundMe account to help cover the ongoing costs of my PhD. I’d be very grateful if you’d consider donating. Thank you!
https://www.gofundme.com/lhj928
Why not follow me on Twitter at:
yusuf_oy
Facebook: