[BCAB] Home or Echo

Jackie Brown jackieannbrown62 at gmail.com
Thu Mar 8 11:21:38 GMT 2018

Hi Colin

The Google Home is the larger one, and the Google Home Mini is the smaller
model.  So the Home is equivalent to the full-size Echo, and the Home Mini
is the equivalent to the Echo Dot.  The Home Mini does not have a 3.5mm jack
though which the Dot does.  Neither the full-size Echo or Google Home have
3.5mm jacks.

Kind regards,

Jackie Brown
Email: Jackieannbrown62 at gmail.com