[BCAB] Alexa App problem on iPhone

Yusuf Osman yusuf.osman at yusufosman.org.uk
Thu Mar 8 11:31:42 GMT 2018

I've successfully used the Alexa App on my iPhone 7 to search for and enable/disable skills. When I went to do this today I found the skills part of the App completely blank. I found the same with the settings page and the lists page. I'm using an iPhone 7 running the latest iOS and the most recent Alexa update. Is anyone else experiencing the same thing?
Yusuf

I've set up a FundMe account to help cover the ongoing costs of my PhD. I'd be very grateful if you'd consider donating. Thank you!
https://www.gofundme.com/lhj928
Why not follow me on Twitter at:
yusuf_oy
Facebook: