[BCAB] Home or Echo

Jackie Brown jackieannbrown62 at gmail.com
Thu Mar 8 13:32:37 GMT 2018

Hi Graham

Of course I can't speak for Sonos and what the company decides to do, but I
got the impression when talking with them recently about the Alexa service
that they want it to be able to use it for music rather than some of the
other features like calling.  It's early days with the built-in Alexa
service, so it will be very interesting to see how the two services live
together in future, if it comes to pass.

Kind regards,

Jackie Brown
Email: Jackieannbrown62 at gmail.com
Follow me on Twitter: @thebrownsplace