[BCAB] Home or Echo

Iain Lackie iainlackie at gmail.com
Thu Mar 8 14:31:20 GMT 2018

The aim of Sonos is that their products should be service agnostic. Already we have Apple Music, Google Music, and Apple Music available on Sonos so I don't see any reason for believing that they will not have speech access to Alexa and Google in spite of any disputes between Google and Amazon. It remains to be seen how many of the music services will be available through voice in the long term. As things stand at the moment, I wouldn't use voice for particular music requests, this especially with classical music.

Iain

Iain