[BCAB] Alexa App problem on iPhone

Yusuf Osman yusuf.osman at yusufosman.org.uk
Thu Mar 8 15:23:16 GMT 2018

I managed to fix my problem with the help from someone at Amazon. Uninstalling and reinstalling the App fixed it.
Yusuf

I've set up a FundMe account to help cover the ongoing costs of my PhD. I'd be very grateful if you'd consider donating. Thank you!
https://www.gofundme.com/lhj928
Why not follow me on Twitter at:
yusuf_oy
Facebook: