[BCAB] Home or Echo

Kerry Fielding littlemisslovely1973 at me.com
Thu Mar 8 19:15:12 GMT 2018

I have an echo and I love it but it was £69 on offer.  If the google
home is cheaper then that's quite interesting.  We have the echo in our
Bedroom because we don't have enough room to have a dot and a good
speaker system.

I have to say that while i love the echo devices for music and books, I
wish she gave you more useful information.  Google I think is the best
at that sort of stuff.

Kerry