[BCAB] Home or Echo

Steve Nutt steve at comproom.co.uk
Fri Mar 9 08:32:26 GMT 2018

Hi Colin,

It is smaller than any Echo or Google Home, but it has two speakers, making it stereo.

It is ten watts total power so very loud and has amazing bass for its size.

I personally would say it sounds better than either device, and it is stereo.

But disclaimer: I do sell it.  This is my personal opinion though.  I sell anything I do, because I like, use, or think it will be truly beneficial to any blind person whatever level of sight.